Coloring Hair with Chalk is the 2012 Hottest Trend
Since celebrities like Steven Tayer are spotted wearing bird feather extensions and made non-commitment colorful heads,people are get crazy on the hair feather trend. Now at the earlier of this 2012 season, some stylish ladies even many celebs are wearing their rainbow hair with a new hair color product-hair color chalks.
Here in this post, i would like to share some commom knowledge about this hair coloring product,the advantages and some tips on how to DIY it at home.
What is hair color chalks?
Some folks have this question about which kind of chalks can be used in temporary dying hair? Remember to choose the art soft pastel chalk. Oil-based chalk will stain your hair, and chalkboard chalk won't stick to your hair. You can find this kind of soft pastel chalk in local craft stores.Or just google the keywords like, hair color chalks. You can find some reliable suppliers.
what is the advantage of hair chalks?
Speaking of the advantage of this new hair coloring product, there are three words come into my mind: temporary, easy and affordable!
Coloring strands with craft-store chalks is so easy. No stylist, no complicated instructions, no great expenses.Now everyone from kids to teens to hollywood celebrities is embracing the runway fad for bright colored hair, using soft pastel chalk. The colorful chalks wash out when shower, allowing for temporary rocker style. No commitment. Enjoy a fresh new look every day, every occasion!
How To Dying Hair at Home with Hair Color Chalk Tips:
1. No matter what color your hair, apply the chalk to dry hair first. If you have darker hair and the chalk isn’t showing up then dampen the hair before applying.
2. Using a curling or flat iron after chalking can help seal your hair if needed.
3. Blondes may have to shampoo a few times before the color fully rinses out.
4. Shake or brush the chalk out of your hair before you wash it. Getting chalked hair wet could stain your hair.
5. When Doing the hair color chalk, you should take care of your clothes and hands. You can wear a needless T shirt or somthing like that and wear a one-off glove.
6. For black/brown hairs, you should better use showy colors like red, green, blue, yellow and green
If you still have how to problem, just watch the video on our official site, and here is the tutorial video address:
Have fun chalking your hair!